Saturday, August 8, 2009

On 28th July; I walk through hell


So as you all can see (the title on above), is not that I’m walking through the real hell, it just that I have a very disappointing memory on that day, on the night of 27th, Miss Bell ( Unitar pretty Coordinator) have call to inform me regarding the incoming visit from our own (teaching group) Dean from main campus for teaching observation. The moment I receive the breaking news, I run amok!!! Just kidding, of course I panic, what do you expect? The big boss is coming to town! So at the very last minute, I prepare everything that I could, and during the D-Day, there 4 four person waiting for me. OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!, Miss Bell, Puan Zeliha Johari, some dudes that I don’t know, and the Dean himself.

Miss Bell: “Eh? Are you okay Deideian? You seems to be having some problems, is everything ready?” Said Miss Bell in an undertone.

“Ar.. yeah I’m alright, it just that I haven’t got my breakfast this morning” I lied. Actually at that time I think I’m going to be sick.

“So you’re Deideian eh? How’s teaching? Okay?” said Dean, his eyes twinkling.


And so the 5 of us proceed to my class, 4C. And everything begin.. Double period, and I tried my best to be as natural as I can, mustering all the courage that had left in me, I speak English with my frozen tongue (being too nervous and hungry decrease your thinking ability and performance, trust me mate). Thank God my students were very co-operative and response very well for that day.

But of course everything little good thing also have their bad also, there’s three stooges were asleep when I’m teaching. And Dean notice that, so I try my best to wake them up, raising my voice, calling their names, even their friend also try to wake them up.. no use ( “I’ll deal with you later”). Then suddenly the Dean and the other three stand up and sign me through hand gesture to meet him outside the class.. so the big guy is so massive, but he has a kind face expression and deep voice.

“So Deideian, you have the POTTENTIAL to become a teacher, but please next time, don’t use harsh word to tease your student event thought your intention is to wake them up. So far good work and hopefully you improve your teaching from time to time. Okay? So then, farewell”

Then I enter the class with my weak face, student were all wondering and ask, “so how is it Sir?, did you fail?”. Fail? Haiya!! That’s a curse you know! Hahaha, “well it’s okay, it’s not your fault anyway” I said without looking at them, sitting on one of the student chair, posing like a soldier who lost the war.

“ya la kawu tek!! Mala jak tido keja! Nah, kenek tok tido la gk nun ! kan ke dah nyusahkan cikgu kitak tiga ?’ said one of the student, and then the rest also saying the same thing while the three of them saying nothing. Hahaha.. guilty face huh? Nvm.. at the end of the day, I let my class having their free time. So the day end without any satisfactory result..

0 comments for this post:

Post a Comment

ah~ comment if you like this post, i would like to read your respond in order to create more exciting topics in future ehe...^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my team

BlogMalaysia.com

Miri Bloggers